Caldwell County Hospital Home Health is a Joint Commission Accredited and Medicare Certified agency. Our goal is to provide quality, skilled care to patients in their homes. We currently serve patients in Caldwell, Lyon and Trigg counties.
Skilled nursing services are provided by Registered Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants. Physical Therapy services are provided by Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants. Occupational Therapy services are provided by Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- The patient must be homebound, meaning the client is unable to leave his/her home without considerable effort.
- The patient must require some type of skilled care from a registered nurse, physical therapist or occupational therapist.
- The patient must be under the care of a physician.
- The patient and family/caregivers must consent to receive the Home Health services and be able to assist with the plan of care.
- The home environment must be safe and appropriate for the plan of care.
For information regarding services please call (270) 365-2011