- Flexible evening hours available.
- Monday-Friday no weekends
- Sign on Bonus upon hire
- Associate of Science Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a Lab Science
- Certification from a nationally recognized registry for Medical Lab Technicians
- Responsible for routing specimen collection and the prompt, accurate performance of lab tests in all lab departments. Must be able to perform and monitor patient results for quality assurance and relationships to disease states. Responsibilities include analyzing quality control and participating in preventive maintenance programs. Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency-testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples. Be capable of identifying problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, and either must correct the problem or immediately notify the supervisor. Other duties as assigned.