Princeton, KY 42445
Salary: $0.00 /hour
The Dietary Cook/Aide assists with meal preparation, dish washing, and cleaning of the kitchen area. Assist with the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to patients, staff, and community patrons. Assists in maintaining the kitchen work areas, and keeping equipment, utensils, and serving areas clean and orderly.
1. Regular Attendance and complies with the scheduled set by the Dietary Department Manager.
2. Performs duties as assigned by the Dietary Manager with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
· Must have working knowledge of food sanitation and food service operations.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be skillful in written and oral communication.
· Demonstrates moderate to advanced problem solving and time management skills.
· Must have knowledge and skills required to deliver high quality services from the department.
· Must be able to work productively with other department managers, supervisors and personnel as well as with the Dietitian.
· Must not have an absenteeism problem as per Hospital Absenteeism Policy.
1. Prolonged, extensive standing, walking and/or sitting
2. Lifts, positions and moves items weighing >25 pounds frequently*
3. Lifts supplies and equipment with weight of approximately 50 lbs occasionally *
4. Manual dexterity and mobility, reach with hands and arms, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching, push/pull, use hands and fingers to touch & feel
5. Have the ability to work with chemicals/cleaning agents
*Seek assistance if the weight requirement for the performance of a job or task requires greater than 50 lbs of effort/force