Effective immediately, we are once again updating our visitor policy in order to lessen exposure to patients, staff and the community. Until further notice we will not allow any visitors into the facility.
The updated changes to our policy include:
- No visitors to hospitalized patients.
- Exceptions: End of life and special circumstances.
- Patients arriving in the Emergency Department with visitors will be instructed to have their visitors wait in their vehicles, not in the Emergency Room waiting area. (Patients under 18 can have one parent or guardian).
- Patients having outpatient services (labs, x-rays, etc.), arriving with visitors will be instructed to have their visitors wait in their vehicles, not in the waiting areas of the hospital.(Patients under 18 can have one parent or guardian).
- The front doors to the facility will now be locked beginning at 4pm. They will remain locked from 4pm until 6:30am M-F and will remain locked from 4pm on Friday until 6:30am on Monday. The Emergency Room doors will remain open at all times.
Anyone allowed into the facility will be screened upon entry into the Hospital. This will include having a temperature taken and being given a face mask that must be worn for the entire duration of the visit.
Thank you for your cooperation!