As COVID cases are on the rise, Caldwell County is once again an orange county on the state’s incidence map. Caldwell Medical Center will be implementing restricted visitation beginning tomorrow morning, Friday, July 30 at 7:00am.
Caldwell Medical Center is committed to protecting our patients and their families during this COVID-19 pandemic. As part of our continued efforts, we want to stress the following actions we are taking:
• Mask Usage – We require that your visitors wear a face mask at all times while inside our facility. The face mask must cover both the nose and mouth.
• Hand Washing- We ask that you and your visitor use hand sanitizer or soap and water upon arriving at our facility and again upon exiting the facility. We also encourage you to clean your hands frequently throughout your stay.
• Covering Your Cough/Sneeze- We ask that you and your visitor cover all cough and sneeze episodes with a tissue or into your elbow. Please discard used tissues immediately in the trash. Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing or touching your face.
• Social Distancing- We ask that you and your visitor remain 6 feet apart from other people within the facility.
• When to visit/When NOT to visit- Visiting is restricted and visiting rules may change at any point due to recommendations from local, state, and federal health experts. We ask that you NOT have visitors when you or your visitor have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
Travel throughout the facility is restricted and you and your visitor will be escorted to and from your destination. The cafeteria is closed to the public until further notice. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these requests. With your help, we can prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our facility and our community.